KAS Registration for the 2020-2021 School Year
Click blue box below to start registration.
For some registration instructions & tips...keep scrolling.
If you are not quite ready to commit to the full registration, but are interested in applying and getting more information about KAS...
- Please have the following information readily available (-->HERE<--). This program does save and allows you to come back to it if you need to leave for any reason.
- Click the link above, "KAS Student Registration". This will take you to the Jupiter Student Registration Website.
- Here is where you will enter and submit your email address. Please use the email address you would like to receive your child's grades and other KAS information.
- Return to your email browser. Here you will receive another email from Jupiter which will contain a link and a code. You can click directly on the link to return to the Jupiter website, or you can copy and paste the code to the code field once you return to Jupiter’s website
- Once you have returned to the website, please follow the instructions given by filling in all required fields.
- Registration Tip: Only one parent needs to complete the registration process. The parent filling out the registration will be asked to fill in their own information first, then "CONTACT 2" will need to be the information of the second parent. Any additional contacts you may need to add, example: step-parent, grandparents, etc., will need to be added at the bottom by clicking, "Add Another Contact".
- If you have any questions during the registration process, please contact the school at email@example.com or the "contact" tab in the "register" section.